Known issues reported to our development team and OnTime* ticket numbers:
- (#653 - Fixed in v4.0.1) Search isn't filtering by document date.
- (#1650 - Fixed in v4.0.1) When documents are marked to be purged, the Search Results page doesn't display the document information correctly.
- (#3070 - Fixed, Pending Release) Record Field Definitions don't display in Search Results if they are set to Not Searchable.
- (#3082 - Fixed, Pending Release) Approval Field button isn't working.
- (#3112 - Fixed in v4.0.1) Selecting a document type in Export Maintenance doesn't hold settings for document type selected.
- (#3147 - Fixed, Pending Release) Error occurs when uploading a document with a special character in the file name.
- (#3151 - Fixed, Pending Release) Error occurs when attempting to delete a child record prior to the Field Definitions being deleted.
- (#3157 - Fixed, Pending Release) Reports do not open from Report menu option.
- (#3164 - Fixed, Pending Release) Error occurs in the AP Invoice Balance Report.
- (#3183 - Reported) The File Name doesn't display on the record page.
- (#3186 - Fixed, Pending Release) Not all data is returned in search.
- Reported - A ticket has been entered to our development team in OnTime* but has not yet been assigned to a developer to be worked on.
- Pending Fix - The ticket has been assigned to a developer and is currently being worked on.
- On Hold - The ticket is not currently being worked on and is on-hold until further notice.
- In Testing - The developer has fixed the issue and it is being tested before release.
- Fixed, Pending Release - The ticket has been resolved but has not yet been put into an upgrade package.
- Fixed in v188.8.131.52 - The ticket has been resolved and is available in the upgrade indicated.
- Release Notes : http://docs.accusystem.com/accudoc/4-0-01
*OnTime is an internal ticketing system that AccuSystems' development team utilizes. You can also reference this ticket number in your Zendesk ticket if you have reported that you are experiencing one of the above issues.