Known issues reported to our development team and OnTime* ticket numbers:
- (#3144 - Being Fixed) The Document Collapse Icon isn't displaying on the customer page
- (#3148 - Fixed, Pending Release) The Document History displays an error when Non-super users view records that have an input method of 'Moved'.
- (#3152 - Reported) When merging a document, if 'Insert Before' isn't selected, it will automatically append the document images.
- (#3155 - Fixed, Pending Release) Unable to Edit Customer and Account level comments.
- (#3156 - Fixed, Pending Release) Unable to view the Guarantor tab after selecting the hyperlink from the AccuApproval Pipeline by Application Status report.
- (3159 - Reported) Unable to assign exceptions to different Assigned Users if they both use the same document tab to track on.
- (#3165 - Reported) There is no scroll option in the Exception History tab.
- (#3166 - Reported) The Participation Notifications are only showing up when you are on the Home (Dashboard) page.
- Reported - A ticket has been entered to our development team in OnTime* but has not yet been assigned to a developer to be worked on.
- Pending Fix - The ticket has been assigned to a developer and is currently being worked on in the current iteration.
- On Hold - The ticket is not currently being worked on and is on-hold until further notice.
- In Testing - The developer has fixed the issue and it is being tested before release.
- Fixed, Pending Release - The ticket has been resolved but has not yet been put into an upgrade package for release.
- Fixed in v188.8.131.52 - The ticket has been resolved and is available in the upgrade indicated.
- Release Notes : http://docs.accusystem.com/accuaccount/2017-general-release
*OnTime is an internal ticketing system that AccuSystems' development team utilizes. You can also reference this ticket number in your Zendesk ticket if you have reported that you are experiencing one of the above issues.