In this Article you will find Dynamic Reporting Frequently asked Questions and/or Troubleshooting
Why don't I see any of the action icons, such as save, export, close, etc.?
- Verify you have permissions to create and/or export reports. You may need to contact a Super User.
- Depending on the browser you are using, you may need to verify that your internet browser has the ability to download fonts.
- IE Security Setting:
- Select the IE Tools (cog icon)
- Select Internet Options
- Select the Security Tab
- Click Custom Level
- Under the Downloads section, make sure Font Download is Enabled
- Select OK, then OK again
- You will need to close IE to refresh the browser settings.
I selected the filter Icon, but I don't see any changes.
Once the filter type for a column is chosen, you will need to expand the filters section which is grouped at the bottom below all the Field options. Once you select your additional filter options, you will need to refresh the report for those change to take affect.
Why do I get "No Data Found" when selecting the Email Icon
A report has to be shared with User(s). Once the report has been share you will be able to select from the drop down the same user(s).
How can I see only Credit Exceptions
When selecting the Account field, select the account number and then select multi filter. When filtering report only select 'Blank'
If Unable to select Multi Select filter and only have the option of 'Search' Type 'Blank' and 'Contains'
I do not have the option to email, download, export, share, copy my report
- Verify permissions
- Verify if you have purchased the Full version of Dynamic Reporting or if you are using the free Preview