Below is the installation checklist that defines the prerequisites before we can schedule the installs of this product.
Before installing accuimg, you will need to ensure the following steps have been completed
- Install the latest Microsoft .NET framework on the scanning workstation (4.5.1 or later)
- The .NET Framework can be found on Microsoft's website (http://microsoft.com/net/downloads) You will need to download and install the framework.
- Ensure that port 1433 is NOT Blocked with in the Windows firewall on the database server.
- Disable any antivirus software prior to the accuimg install, as this may interfere with the install.
- Prior to starting a GoToMeeting with an Accusystems' representative, please ensure the user. logged in as an Administrator OR have your IT available to plug in the credentials.
- Determine if you bank need to retain AccuScan or uninstall it
- Warning: AccuDoc is currently only compatible with AccuScan. If your bank is using AccuDoc, we recommend that you Do Not uninstall AccuScan.
- Contact AccuSystem Support at (719) 583-8004 ext. 2 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your install
To upgrade from AccuScan to accuimg, an existing AccuScan license is required. Our Support team will provide you with the upgrade package and your banks IT department can complete the installation of accuimg