Our newest feature for AccuSystem is Document View. Document View now gives lenders/users fingertip access to what they need, when they need it.
Intuitive by Design
Document view feature in AccuAccount aggregates each customer's document history into an intuitive galley-style format. Simply select a customer in AccuAccount and Click the Document View icon on the Credit side of the customers page.
- On the left side of the screen, lenders/users gain at-a glance access to account numbers, tax information, branch details and much more. In addition we pull in loan balance and commitment detail from your core, presenting it as an interactive pie chart.
- On the right side of the screen, lenders/users can scroll through and preview customer documents. Clicking on a thumbnail brings up a larger view, making it each to get the exact piece of information that the lender/user is looking for.
If a customer has more than a few documents, lenders/users can try our native search functionality. Just type in a keyword, and AccuAccount instantly filters for the documents related in that keyword.
AccuAccount makes it easy for lenders/user to view and filter any document related to that customer.
This is a View only function - no editing can be done.
For example, you need to reference a customer’s commercial loan agreement.
- Just click the “Loans” menu option, and a dropdown will appear.
- Then select the correct loan account from the menu. All documents for that specific loan refresh on the right side.
- Additional loan-specific details are shown in the left menu. View loan numbers, loan types, statuses, balances, commitments, and much more.
- Deposit and trust account documents are also accessible in the same way. Point, click, view, and get the right information – with much less effort.