In this Article you will find AccuPrint Frequently asked Questions and/or Troubleshooting
How do I change the resolution in AccuPrint?
- Select the AccuSystems AccuPrinter from the list of available printers in the print option
- Click on Properties
- On the paper/Quality Tab, Click on Advance
- Click on the Print Quality Settings
- Using drop down arrow - change the number to a higher DPI
- Select OK
How do I check the Software Version?
- Launch AccuPrint from the desktop icon
- Version will display under Software Version
Why are all my options Grayed out?
No user has been selected. Launch AccuPrint and Verify that the user name is showing in the lower left hand corner.
Why are the document types different when selecting File Print vs. Drag and Drop?
- Using the Drag and Drop feature the document will retain their original file format, i.e. Word, Excel, PDF
- Using File Print will depend on the user's Output Format Setting. PDF or TIF