Known issues reported to our development team and OnTime* ticket numbers:
- (#1287 - Fixed in v22.214.171.124) Barcode scanning via AccuScan is not activating inactive groups.
- (#1312 - Fixed in v126.96.36.199) The Expiring Document Report and Expiring Document Search Report isn't filtering the expired documents correctly.
- (#1319 - Fixed in v188.8.131.52) When converting an application to a book loan from the Dashboard Panel or the ‘Edit Account’ link, it does not allow you to select the radio button next to applicable loans. This is an issue with IE9.
- (#1329 - Fixed in v184.108.40.206) The View Scan History page gives an error when using the Document Scan Status of ‘Valid’ or ‘Errors’. (Applicable when using Remote Scan only.)
- (#1331 - Fixed in v220.127.116.11) An error occurs when viewing the maintenance page for a loan that was once an application if the Loan Delegate or Loan Officer is made an Inactive user.
- (#1332 - Fixed in v18.104.22.168) The Exception Validator nightly process is not turning on exceptions for loans/accounts/applications that get set to ‘Active’ after they have initially been in an Inactive status.
- (#1335 - Fixed in v22.214.171.124) The “View Grid” in the Search Results screen locks up the browser when searching more than 10 pages of results.
- (#1338 - Fixed in v126.96.36.199) The Importer nightly process won’t import a loan classification of ‘Undef’. This field is showing blank if there isn't an actual code in the data file.
- (#1339 - Fixed in v188.8.131.52) Within the Officer Maintenance from the Admin screen, the Account Officer Title is required and shouldn't be.
- (#1342 - Fixed in v16.0) AccuCapture isn't processing documents correct when it is a large file; typically over 100 pages. The processes tries to pick up and import the documents before the scan is complete.
- (#1346 - Fixed in v184.108.40.206) A custom Collateral Flex Field is not searchable unless there is a searchable Loan Flex Field.
(#1360 - Fixed in v220.127.116.11) A user with Read only permissions is getting the tab edit icon in the Additional Collateral section. Low impact, as the user is only able to print a single barcode sheet from within this tab icon.
- (#1365 (#1135) - Fixed in v18.104.22.168) When viewing the list of Accounts or Loans on the customer page, the date format for the Origination Date is showing as YYYY/MM/DD instead of MM/DD/YYYY.
- (#1366 - Fixed in v22.214.171.124) When performing an Exception Search, there is a message at the bottom of the screen in red text ("There are no exceptions based on the criteria you selected..."). This displays before finishing the search. Disregard this message and continue with the search function.
- (#1368 - Fixed in v126.96.36.199) When converting an application to a booked loan in the AccuApproval process, collateral documents from the application are not all moved over to the booked loan's collateral.
- (#1369 (now #1284) - Fixed in v188.8.131.52) The Exception Report by Exception is showing loan origination dates as 1/1/1900 instead of the actual origination date of the loan.
- (#1371 - Fixed in v184.108.40.206) The View Scan History is duplicating some records.
- (#1391 - Fixed in v220.127.116.11) When printing barcodes from the customer page, all documents are printing instead of just the Required documents.
- (#1393 - Fixed in v18.104.22.168) The Exception Report by Exception Searchable is only printing 1 page.
- (#1400 - Fixed in v22.214.171.124) There is an error that occurs when editing a loan, which causes the loan to not be visible.
- (#1419 - Fixed in v126.96.36.199) The View Scan History is pointing to the incorrect document image when more than one document is scanned into a tab.
- (#1428 - Fixed in v188.8.131.52) When an application has data in a flex field and gets converted to a booked loan, the flex field data is no longer visible.
- (#1440 - Fixed in v184.108.40.206) When exporting the Expiring Document Report to PDF, it is flipping it to portrait view which is causing some information to be cut off and printed on separate pages.
- (#1441 - Fixed in v220.127.116.11) - AccuCapture isn't honoring the scan rules; if you set all documents to something other than "Always Create New Document" within the Tab and Group Maintenance, the document does not import to the customer's page after AccuCapture scanning.
- Reported - A ticket has been entered to our development team in OnTime* but has not yet been assigned to a developer to be worked on.
- Pending Fix - The ticket has been assigned to a developer and is currently being worked on.
- On Hold - The ticket is not currently being worked on and is on-hold until further notice.
- In Testing - The developer has fixed the issue and it is being tested before release.
- Fixed, Pending Release - The ticket has been resolved but has not yet been put into an upgrade package.
- Fixed in v18.104.22.168 - The ticket has been resolved and is available in the upgrade indicated.
- Release Notes : http://docs.accusystem.com/accuaccount/13-0-0-1-13-0-34-0
*OnTime is an internal ticketing system that AccuSystems' development team utilizes. You can also reference this ticket number in your Zendesk ticket if you have reported that you are experiencing one of the above issues.