Known issues reported to our development team and OnTime* ticket numbers:
- (#1539 -Fixed in v188.8.131.52) If an employee is not the Primary for an account, the documents are visible for editor users. Applications under an employee file are also visible for all users. Hot Fix available as of 11/20/2014.
- (#1660 - Fixed in v184.108.40.206) Users that have Editor permissions and have access to Employee Files cannot view an Employee's loan/account documents. Hot fix is available.
- (#1663 - Fixed in v220.127.116.11) When creating or editing a loan application, the Lender Name, Analyst Name, and Approver Name don't show all available names to select. The name that does display can be deleted to show all available names.
- (#1669 - Fixed in v18.104.22.168) Orphaned Documents function is reporting documents that are not truly orphaned. NOTE: In the meantime, be mindful of this issue and ensure that the documents truly are orphaned documents prior to deleting from within the new 'Orphaned Documents' link.
- (#1677 - Fixed in v22.214.171.124) Audits are displaying empty document tabs when the document is set to N/A on the customer page. A hot fix is available and is already on banks that were upgraded after 10/10/2014.
- (#1679 - Fixed in v126.96.36.199) When a new user is added, they do not appear as an option to select as a Loan Delegate initially.
- (#1687 - Fixed in v188.8.131.52) The Exception Report by Officer doesn't display document comments for Accounts/Loans.
- (#1690 - Fixed in v184.108.40.206) When converting an application to a booked loan, the Collateral documents are not viewable. The documents are saved in the scanned image folder and can be manually uploaded as a work around until this is resolved.
- (#1695 - Fixed in v220.127.116.11) The Exception Report by Officer is showing a column titled "Critical Exceptions". This column has no value and will be removed on future reports.
- (#1698 - Fixed in v18.104.22.168) The Systems Logs in the Administrative Maintenance show no results in Internet Explorer.
- (#1700 - Fixed in v22.214.171.124) The records in the View Scan History duplicate for a specific customer or account when the customer number or account number is manually changed.
- (#1704 - Fixed in v126.96.36.199) Error occurs when converting an application to a booked loan if there is an apostrophe in one of the document titles.
- (#1706 - Fixed in v188.8.131.52) The Customer Summary link shows duplicate account/loan exceptions if there is more than one document tab created.
- (#1714 - Fixed in v184.108.40.206) In the Audit function, collaterals don't display with the correct loan number while building the Audit.
- (#1718 - Fixed in v220.127.116.11) Users with editing permissions had access to the Orphaned Documents tool. This will now only be available for Administrators.
- (#1723 - Fixed in v15.1) When a collateral is created that has document tabs with a default expiration date, it creates an empty document. This causes an issue when merging an application to a booked loan.
- (#1727 - Fixed in v15.1) Not all application timers are showing on the customer page. All times do display correctly in the dashboard panel.
- Reported - A ticket has been entered to our development team in OnTime* but has not yet been assigned to a developer to be worked on.
- Pending Fix - The ticket has been assigned to a developer and is currently being worked on.
- On Hold - The ticket is not currently being worked on and is on-hold until further notice.
- In Testing - The developer has fixed the issue and it is being tested before release.
- Fixed, Pending Release - The ticket has been resolved but has not yet been put into an upgrade package.
- Fixed in v18.104.22.168 - The ticket has been resolved and is available in the upgrade indicated.
- Release Notes : http://docs.accusystem.com/accuaccount/13-0-35-0
*OnTime is an internal ticketing system that AccuSystems' development team utilizes. You can also reference this ticket number in your Zendesk ticket if you have reported that you are experiencing one of the above issues.