.Known issues reported to our development team and OnTime* ticket numbers:
- (#2153 - Rejected) Reports do not render unless the browser is in Compatibility Mode. This is caused by the version of SQL.
- (#2328 - Fixed in v16.1.6080.9012) Scan History shows records from Branches that the user shouldn't have access to based on Branch Security.
- (#2338 - Fixed in v16.1) Cross Collateralizing Error occurs when crossing two existing collaterals that have exceptions.
- (#2356 (#1882) - Fixed in v16.1) AccuPrint is not holding the document fingerprint on the documents for the Account level. The Quick Restore (blue arrow) is unavailable within the Upload folder.
- (#2388 - Fixed in v16) Error occurs when re-assigning the Assigned User on an Exception.
- (#2395 - Fixed in v16.2.6306.6543) Names are showing as LastName, FirstName for the Assigned Lender, Analyst, Approver and Loan Delegate for Applications on the customer page.
- (#2401 - Fixed in v16.1.6080.9012) The Customer Summary is not displaying Expiration Dates for Collateral documents.
- (#2404 - Fixed in v16.2.6350.9787) The Expiring Document Search doesn't allow filtering by Branch.
- (#2409 - Fixed in v16.2.6306.6543) Names are showing as LastName, FirstName for the Assigned Lender, Analyst, Approver and Loan Delegate when editing an Application.
- (#2428 - Fixed in v16.1.6033.8680) Cross Collateralizing with a collateral number greater than 5 characters causes an error.
- (#2429 - Fixed in v16.1.6033.8680) Editor users are unable to scan or upload at the account level if Branch Security is set up.
- (#2442 - Fixed in v16.1.6033.8680) Quick Move (Restore Document) isn't moving the document comment.
- (#2450 - Fixed in v16.1.6080.9012) Unable to remove the Schedule End Date once it has been added to a Document Schedule.
- (#2465 - Fixed in v16.2.6350.9787) Unable to Filter by Branch on all Search pages
- (#2481 - Fixed in v16.1.6080.9012) The Task Exceptions are turned back on after being 'Marked Complete' if there is a Reminder Date.
- (#2725 - Fixed in v16.4.6563.10975) When using AccuCapture to scan to a cross collateral, if the collateral barcode cover sheet is printed from the non-primary collateral, the images end up in the non-primary's scanned image folder instead of the primary's. The causes the images to not be viewable on the collateral.
- Reported - A ticket has been entered to our development team in OnTime* but has not yet been assigned to a developer to be worked on.
- Pending Fix - The ticket has been assigned to a developer and is currently being worked on in the current iteration.
- On Hold - The ticket is not currently being worked on and is on-hold until further notice.
- In Testing - The developer has fixed the issue and it is being tested before release.
- Fixed, Pending Release - The ticket has been resolved but has not yet been put into an upgrade package for release.
- Fixed in v18.104.22.168 - The ticket has been resolved and is available in the upgrade indicated.
- Release Notes : http://docs.accusystem.com/accuaccount/2016-general-release
*OnTime is an internal ticketing system that AccuSystems' development team utilizes. You can also reference this ticket number in your Zendesk ticket if you have reported that you are experiencing one of the above issues.