In this article learn How To:
- Manually Delete an Account
Security Permissions needed to Access this Function: Edit Record Access
There may be cases where you may want to manually delete records from the system. Erroneously adding them, duplicate accounts created or simply for purge processing are some examples. These instruction apply for Loans, Deposits and Trust accounts.
In order to delete loan accounts, all collateral must be deleted first.
- From the customers page, Select the Edit icon next to the account you want to delete
- Select the Additional Collaterals tab
- Select the Trash Can/Delete icon next to each collateral you need to delete
- A warning screen will display, Select Delete. Confirm the deletion of the collateral and all images associated, Select Delete
Once all collaterals are deleted you may proceed to deleting the account.
- From the customer page, Select the Edit Customer link
- Select the Trash Can/Delete icon for the account you wish to delete. If you do not see the Trash Can/Delete icon that simply means you have collateral still exiting and need to delete them prior to deleting the account.
- A warning screen will display, Select Delete. Confirm the deletion of the Account and all images associated, Select Delete